About the Firm
Tucson Attorneys Deliver Practical Solutions to Your Legal Challenges
ARIZONA FIRM ADVISES ON CIVIL LITIGATION, FAMILY LAW, CHILD CUSTODY, DIVORCE, ESTATE PLANNING AND PROBATE MATTERS
Strong legal representation can be the difference between a successful outcome to your legal issues vs. a problem that can continue to disrupt your life. At Ayala Law Office, PC located in Tucson, AZ our Pima County law firm concentrates on delivering strong legal counsel and legal strategies in five areas of law, including family law and child custody, divorce, probate and estate planning and civil litigation matters. Our qualified lawyers have over 85 years of combined legal experience and they command a detailed understanding of the law including the art of negotiation, mediation, arbitration and trial practice. Regardless of how complex your legal matter might be, our experienced lawyers will assess your options promptly and craft an effective strategy suited to your particular goals and needs.
HARDWORKING PIMA COUNTY Arizona LAWYERS PROVIDE STRONG LEGAL SUPPORT
When choosing a lawyer to handle your legal challenge, it’s important to find one who is experienced in the law and has a successful track record in handling cases or the legal matter, such as the one that you are dealing with. Since the firm inception in 2002, our firm has given our hundreds of clients an advantage in their legal matters, by handling their civil litigation, estate, divorce and family law matters with the care and focus they needed and by delivering quality legal representation at an affordable rate, as we are:
- Focused on winning — Rather than taking any case that comes in, our boutique law firm focuses on achieving strong results for our clients and taking a case that we believe will result in a positive outcome or will benefit the client by our representation, in the main areas of law that we practice. By taking the time to learn about your situation, and by crafting a strategy, we can vigorously pursue a favorable outcome to your legal matter.
- Strengthened by experience — Our many years of experience in the legal field gives us the legal and practical knowledge to tackle your significant concerns and to deal with the issues arising in any divorce, family law, child custody, business and commercial litigation or estate planning matter.
- Tailored to your needs — We don’t settle, and we would not want you to settle in your matter, or to settle for an attorney or a law firm who treats you like a burden or who forces on what they want and not what you want. We listen to what you have to say, and we take pride in delivering the personalized attention that you need, and so that you have an attorney who cares about your case and your goals.
Whatever your objectives are, our diverse team with diverse skills, will be there to handle your issues and take care of the tasks associated with your case.
Areas of Practice
DETERMINED LEGAL ADVOCATES WHO ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR CLIENTS SUCCEED
Our legal team represents our Arizona clients in several types of legal matters in five areas of law, including those relating to:
- Family law and Child Custody — We offer full-service family law and child custody legal representation in matrimonial and partner parenting issues, including assistance with divorces, adoption, paternity and grandparent matters.
- Divorce — We will be there through this emotional process. No one looks forward to divorce, but with skillful guidance of our qualified family attorneys, you can rest assured that we will be there to help you start a new chapter in your life and on a strong foundation.
- Civil litigation and Commercial and Business Law— In any civil litigation matter, the litigation and trial process can be tumultuous and if you do not have experienced legal counsel, you can end up losing, and losing can mean many years of hardship to follow. Our qualified attorneys will work to ensure that your outcome is the best possible, and that the resolution to your matter is favorable to your goals and desires, in whichever forum necessary. Our lawyers are accomplished litigators and negotiators who are never afraid to go stand up for your rights or to go to trial when it is in your best interest.
- Estate planning — Our Estate Planning lawyers will help you preserve your family’s assets and distribute property in an orderly manner and according to your desires and wishes, through the use of Wills, Trusts and other necessary legal instruments. If you are seeking advice on a Will or a Trust our qualified legal team will be there to draft the appropriate instrument to protect you and your family.
- Probate and Guardianship — If you are seeking the assistance of the court in dealing with a family member or if a loved one has passed away, our qualified probate attorneys will be there to help you through the litigation process and they will be there to help you enforce a testamentary document should your loved one have passed.
From start to finish, you will recognize our accomplished ability to handle your legal matter in a professional manner and that our attorneys are dedicated to protecting your and your family’s rights.
Contact a knowledgeable Tucson attorney to schedule an appointment
Ayala Law Office, PC represents its Arizona clients in family law, child custody, estate planning, probate and civil litigation matters. Please contact us by calling 520-365-3185 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Tucson office.